The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
On October 28th the regular NBA season will begin as the preseason continues its course. Some of the latest news and rumors on the National Basketball league as follows:
- The Dallas Mavericks committed to signing Chandler Parsons to an offer sheet even before they were officially told by LeBron James or Carmelo Anthony that they wouldn’t sign with the club. Sources say Parsons’ camp tried to convince the Rockets to agree to a four-year, $48 million deal before signing an offer sheet with the Mavericks.
- Ray Allen remains undecided if he’ll play this season amid reports that he’d agreed to a deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- The Houston Rockets chose to take a step back in 14-15 by letting Chandler Parsons sign with the Dallas Mavericks in order to preserve cap space for 2015 and 2016.Goran Dragic and Rajon Rondo are free agents in 2015, while Kevin Durant will hit the open market in 2016. Sources say the Rockets would like to give James Harden an opportunity to serve as their lead recruiter in pursuing Durant.
- The Phoenix Suns signed Eric Bledsoe, Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris to new contracts recently, which look like even better deals in light of the NBA’s new television contract.
- Kevin Durant was asked his opinion on the possibility of the NBA eliminating the maximum contract.
- LeBron James has long expressed his belief that players like him are underpaid relative to other players.
- The Erie BayHawks of the NBA Development League have acquired the rights of guard Seth Curry in a trade with the Santa Cruz Warriors. Curry signed a training camp deal with the Orlando Magic in the offseason.
- The NBA’s new television deal won’t have an impact on whether LaMarcus Aldridge signs a long-term deal with the Portland Trail Blazers, according to a source. Aldridge’s annual salary will pencil in at 30 percent of the Blazers’ cap when he signs his deal, no matter how much it is. Afterward, he would receive 7.5 percent increases each year for the length of his deal.
- Shaquille O’Neal recently discussed the dynamic between Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant and had pointed words toward Westbrook.
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head online solution offers a solid, reputable and reliable offshore pay per head option for the online bookmaker interested in offering additional advantages to his players. Be sure to contact us today to find out more details on how to get started and ask for the our FREE TRIAL now!!
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688