The 69th edition of the National Basketball Association (NBA) regular season started this Tuesday October 28th; featuring the defending NBA champions San Antonio Spurs hosting the first game against the Dallas Mavericks. The regular season will end on Wednesday, April 15, 2015, and the playoffs will begin on Saturday, April 18, 2015.
There are two conference that play each other a total number of 82 games during the regular season. These are the conferences and the teams:
|1||Chicago Bulls *||1||0||1.000||–||1|
|2||Boston Celtics *||1||0||1.000||0.0||1|
|3||Miami Heat *||1||0||1.000||0.0||1|
|13||New York Knicks||0||1||.000||1.0||1|
|1||Houston Rockets *||2||0||1.000||–||2|
|2||Denver Nuggets *||1||0||1.000||0.5||1|
|3||San Antonio Spurs||1||0||1.000||0.5||1|
|4||Phoenix Suns *||1||0||1.000||0.5||1|
|6||New Orleans Pelicans||1||0||1.000||0.5||1|
|7||Golden State Warriors||1||0||1.000||0.5||1|
|8||Portland Trail Blazers||1||0||1.000||0.5||1|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||0||0||–||1.0||0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||0||1||.000||1.5||1|
|15||Los Angeles Lakers||0||2||.000||2.0||2|
Some of the latest news of the NBA opening week include the following:
- Good news will be hard to come by for the Philadelphia 76ers this season, so they can thank their lucky stars they’re getting some before another gruesome campaign has begun. According to ESPN’s Jeff Goodman, the Sixers expect Michael Carter-Williams to be back in action by mid-November. The reigning Rookie of the Year has been on the shelf since May, when he underwent surgery on his right shoulder.
- With all the hubbub over the past Philly played in nearly spurring the NBA to overhaul the draft lottery, it’s easy to forget that the Boston Celtics have been engaged in a substantial roster teardown of their own. Granted, the C’s haven’t simply replaced all of their NBA-caliber players with nobodies like the Sixers have. Rajon Rondo’s still wearing green. So are Jeff Green and Brandon Bass. Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley, Kelly Olynyk and rookies Marcus Smart and James Young all look like legitimate building blocks for Boston.
- The Utah Jazz have to like what they saw from their young core this preseason. Derrick Favors was a rebounding fiend, Alec Burks got to the free-throw line at will, Trey Burke scored the ball and cut down on his turnovers, Gordon Hayward did his jack-of-all-trades thing and Enes Kanter actually hit some threes. Utah could surprise some people this season, but without anything resembling veteran leadership on Snyder’s depth chart, this team will almost certainly endure more than its fair share of growing pains in the interim.
- Good news, Minnesota Timberwolves fans! Your team offers the most affordable family experience in the NBA, per the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal‘s Jim Hammerand. Of course, that’s to be expected of a team that hasn’t caught so much as a glimpse of playoff light since 2004, back when Kevin Garnett was the league’s MVP.
- Wherever Kobe Bryant goes, lightning bolts are sure to follow. Now that he’s back in action, the Los Angeles Lakers as a whole have to watch out for those strikes. Like always, there will be people coming after Bryant, both on and off the court. So far, he seems ready to fend them all off, if not counter attack. He averaged 26.7 points over his last three preseason games, showing off his signature bag of tricks throughout and brushing off criticism in both word and deed. source: http://bleacherreport.com/
Here are a couple of very interesting videos on the opening games: http://watch.nba.com/nba/video/games/lakers/2014/10/29/0021400003-hou-lal-kobe-night.nba
These are some of the most recent betting odds for the upcoming NBA games:
Cleveland Cavaliers +2.5
Chicago Bears -2.5
Memphis Grizzlies -5 185o -110
Indiana Pacers +5 185u -110
At BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head online solution our support staff takes care of players around the clock while helping our bookmakers have more time to focus on monitoring betting accounts, moving lines, and more. Ours is the most complete, secure and professional bookmaking solution, so make sure to contact us today to get your
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688