The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
..and the 2014-15 NFL regular season has reached WEEK 5. There is no doubt we have witnessed plenty of unprecedented action over the past few weeks and all pro football enthusiasts cannot wait for what next Thursday night will unveil as the Packers host NFC North rival Minnesota Vikings. The Lambeau Field will be the scenario of the game between the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers. Despite, the Packers´solid preseason their recent regular season performances have been shaky as the team does not seem to get on track. Just last Sunday the Packers managed to pull a victory over the Chicago Bears which really felt like a life saver … “Big win. It’s always nice to be part of history. I feel very good about what was accomplished today,” Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy said following a 38-17 over the Bears at Soldier Field on Sunday. “We produced. We scored points. We were very basic in our approach. The pass protection was very good. Aaron (Rodgers) was excellent throwing to the open guy. We wanted to come in here and play fast,” McCarthy said. Click here for a quick video on Green Bay´s latest win over the Bears
source: http://bleacherreport.com/minnesota-vikings On the other hand, the Vikings had a clean and almost perfect 2014 preseason with four consecutive wins over football powerhouses as: the Raiders, the Cardinals, the Chiefs, and the Titans. But, their regular season games had been less than perfect due to a couple of losses to the Patriots and the Saints. Here is a quick video on the Vikings latest news If you are interested in some sports betting on this game make sure to take into account the following facts:
- Over the last 23 regular-season games between the border rivals, 17 have been decided by seven points or less.
- Thursday’s game will be the third NFC North opponent the Packers have played in a 12-day span.
- This is the earliest in a season, by date, Green Bay and Minnesota have played each other since the 2008 season opener.
- Through 107 meetings, which includes two postseason contests (1-1), the Packers hold a 56-49-2 edge over the Vikings in the all-time series.
- Including the postseason, the Packers are 7-1-1 in the last nine games between the teams, including 4-0-1 in the last five against the Vikings at Lambeau Field.
- The Packers have scored 30-plus points in five of their last seven regular-season games against Minnesota, averaging 33.7 points per game over that span. That included a 44-point outing at Minnesota last season in Week 8, the most points ever scored by Green Bay at the Metrodome, and a 45-point effort at Lambeau Field in 2011.
- Since Head Coach Mike McCarthy took over in 2006, the Packers have an 11-4-1 record (.719) against the Vikings in the regular season.
- This will be the third time Green Bay has played Minnesota on a Thursday night. The Packers beat the Vikings 9-7 at home on Dec. 21, 2006, and the Vikings won the first matchup, 13-10 (OT) on Oct. 20, 1994, in Minnesota.
- Green Bay is 9-6 against Minnesota in primetime games, including winning the last three and eight of the last 10.
- Of the 15 matchups between the Packers and Vikings, 10 have been decided by seven or fewer points, and two have gone to overtime.
- Green Bay has won the past two prime time games against Minnesota (2011, 2013) by a combined score of 89-38.
- Dating back to 1970, the Packers’ 15 primetime games against the Vikings are the second most they have played against any team (Chicago – 18).
source: Green Bay Packers
The most recent betting odds for Thursday night clash stand at: Minnesota Vikings +10 47.5o Green Bay Packers -10 47.5u
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head online bookmaking solution provides top technology and it is fully equipped with top-class technical infrastructure and robust connectivity. We are the number #1 choice for bookmakers wanting to grow their online betting businesses easily, safely and cost-effectively. Be sure to get in touch with us today for more details on how to set up your pay per head account.
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688