The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
The 2014-15 NFL Regular Season is about to start WEEK 4 of pro football action and over the past weeks there have been several players injured during game time and at practices. These setbacks have had an impact on the rosters of some of the top NFL franchises.
Here is a quick look at how the NFL powerhouses stand:
- Chargers running back Danny Woodhead suffered a severe high ankle sprain with a fractured fibula during Sunday’s win at Buffalo. He will need season ending surgery and with Ryan Mathews out for a month, the Chargers are down to Donald Brown who rushed 31 times for 62 yards against the Bills after Woodhead went down.
- Matt Cassel fractured several bones in his foot against the Saints on Sunday and has no timetable for his return as of yet. First-round rookie Teddy Bridgewater will take over as the starter and should continue as such for the foreseeable future.
- Ravens‘ tight end Dennis Pitta suffered a right hip dislocation in Sunday’s loss to the Browns. It was tough to watch, as it was the same hip Pitta dislocated and fractured in training camp of 2013. According to the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens are concerned Pitta suffered a fracture, as well, but we won’t know for sure until the MRI results come out.
- T.Y. Hilton left the Colts blowout of the Jaguars with an ankle injury, but coach Chuck Pagano said he doesn’t think it is “too severe.” If he does have to miss any time Hakeem Nicks and Donte Moncrief would take a step up.
- Rod Streater fractured his foot in Sunday’s loss at New England. We don’t know how bad the break is, but we most likely won’t see him again for at least a month or longer. We should get to see more Andre Holmes, who has a ton of ability
- Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones was forced from Sunday night’s game against the Panthers with a wrist injury. … Broncos’ tight end Virgil Green left the game against the Seahawks with a concussion.
- Antonio Cromartie had a left-knee injury in Sunday’s win over the 49ers, and will undergo an MRI
- Kyle Rudolph was forced from the Saints game Sunday after suffering a groin injury. He was limited in practice this week due to an abdominal injury and this could be in conjunction with or possibly the same injury.
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head contact center solution is fully equipped with top-class technology and highly secure infrastructure. We take good care of your players and assist them all day along guaranteeing a fast and professional response to any inquiry they might have, don’t wait any longer become part of the winning team and join our service today!
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688