The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
As the beginning of the 2014-15 NBA season approaches (October 28th – April 15th) we have learnt how the schedule will be like as each team plays 41 home and 41 road games.
These are some of the new schedule highlights for review:
- The Spurs’ rodeo trip will be nine games long in February and March.
- The Brooklyn Nets will go on an eight-game road trip that spans the All-Star break and will mean they won’t have a home game between Feb. 6 and March 2.
- The Bulls’ infamous circus trip spans seven games from Nov. 17-30, starting in Los Angeles and ending in Brooklyn. The also have a six-game trip that starts at the end of January.
- The Warriors play just one home game between Feb. 4 and March 4, with 11 of 12 during that stretch on the road.
- The Clippers’ Grammy trip lasts eight games in January and February after a seven-game trip in November.
- The Cavaliers play 12 of 15 games on the road from Feb. 12 to March 5.
- The Philadelphia 76ers have a seven-game road trip that spans both the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- The Heat and Blazers each have seven-game homestands in December.
- The Phoenix Suns have an eight-game homestand in January and February, one short of the Clippers’ NBA-long nine-game homestand.
source: ESPN Sports Calendar
Furthermore, these are some of the top games to follow:
- Tuesday, Oct. 28: Spurs host Mavericks in traditional ring ceremony game, followed by Kobe Bryant’s return to Lakers against Rockets
- Wednesday, Oct. 29: Derrick Rose returns as Bulls visit Knicks
- Thursday, Oct. 30: LeBron James marks return to Cleveland with game against Knicks
- Friday, Oct. 31: Cavs, Bulls meet for first of four times, in Chicago
- Tuesday, Nov. 11: Rockets to meet Wolves in Mexico City
- Thursday, Dec. 11: First LeBron James-Kevin Durant game of season in OKC
- Thursday, Dec. 25: Cleveland-Miami, OKC-San Antonio, Golden State-L.A. Clippers highlight Christmas Day action
source: ESPN Sports
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head also offers more than 80+ sporting leagues with extra online casino and poker gaming entertainment that combine with sports produce very positive results on the players´ satisfaction. Our pay per head solution also provides the most extensive horse betting action and live in-game action. Join our service today!
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688