The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
On Friday night at the Gillette Stadium the New England Patriots welcome the Carolina Panthers after the home team pulled a victory and a loss in the previous two games. On the Panthers´side the team is also tied in the series at 1-1, but Carolina coach Ron Rivera and his team latest performance over Kansas City Chiefs was pretty strong as they managed to win with a final score of 28 – 16.
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (1) will play half of Friday’s NFL preseason GAME 3 against the New England Patriots, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said last Wednesday.
The following are some of New England´s latest stats:
source: CBS Sports - Patriots
|PASSING YARDS||RUSHING YARDS||RECEIVING YARDS||TACKLES|
source: CBS Sports
Here a few things to watch in Patriots-Panthers game Friday night:
- Tom Brady and his receivers: Tom Brady will likely play the entire first half, and possibly into the third quarter. Brady and Julian Edelman have looked terrific during training camp, and Brady seems to have a better connection with Thompkins and Danny Amendola in their second season together
- This third NFL preseason game is where the starters get their last significant live reps in the preseason
- As Darrelle Revis; those players that get the most snaps in this game usually make the Week 1 roster
- Quarterback rotation: It’s do-or-die time for Ryan Mallett, who suddenly might be expendable thanks to the improvement shown by Jimmy Garoppolo throughout the last two games
- Penalties: Hopefully, the Patriots and Panthers have learned something over the first 2 weeks about how to play under the new NFL rules emphases
The most recent betting odds for Friday’s clash favorite New England and the predicted score is at 26.1 on the Patriots end:
New England Patriots -5.5 45.5 o
Carolina Panthers +5 45.5u
Furthermore, the beautiful small town of Green Bay in Wisconsin will be hosting one of the most awaited games between their home team the Packers and Oakland Raiders at Lambeau Field. This will be the first preseason game that the team has played in front of the home crowd.
As per a recent study conducted by FORBES, the Packers beat out the Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens as having the NFL’s best fans so there is no doubt Lambeau Field will have a full house on Friday night. Almost 4.5 million Packers fans follow the team on Facebook and over 700,000 fans follow the team on Twitter.
Green Bay´s past performances have been ok, but there is still room for improvement, here are some quick stats on the team:
source: CBS Sports
This third game is of extreme importance for the Packers due to the fact that the first-team offense and defense will be spending the most time on the field. Here is a video on the Packers predictions, recent news and rumors
On a different note, despite the fact the Raiders have started decently enough in Dennis Allen’s first two seasons as head coach the team´s game success relies on Oakland’s running game tied to its passing game.
If the Raiders can’t give Schaub the time he needs to find open receivers, teams will be inclined to bring extra pressure and play tighter coverage. Also, Oakland’s performance hasn’t exhibited the improvement that was expected given all of the offseason additions. The betting odds favorite the host team Green Bay Packers at -7 43.5u.
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head offshore contact center solution is fully equipped with top-class technical infrastructure which is ready to deliver the best connectivity to all our sports betting bookmakers’ web sites; while ensuring no download delays and 100% transparency and legitimacy on every betting transaction.
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688