The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
..and WEEK 3 of the NFL regular season kicks off on Thursday night as the Atlanta Falcons welcome at the Georgia Dome the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Falcons 2014 preseason was a kind of shaky as as their two regular season games especially due to the recent loss to the Bengals.
There are very valid concerns on Atlanta´s defense, in 2013 the lack of an effective pass rush was a big problem and this season the Falcons are the only franchise in the NFL without a sack through two games. Atlanta has only registered one quarterback hit in 66 opponent dropbacks.
The Falcons could have signed Michael Sam, the reigning co-SEC defensive player of the year, after he was released by the Rams, but they see more potential in Tyler Starr, a seventh-round pick from South Dakota.
“It’s a concern, experts (note) that the AFC North is probably the most physical division in all of football,” Falcons coach Mike Smith said.
Here are a quick videos on what to expect for this Thursday’s night clash between the Falcons and the Bucs: http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Lovie-Smith-Not-Looking-Forward-to-Facing-Hester/b80c8096-09cd-4a9c-94d5-e9b629fccb8d
On the other hand, Tampa Bay Bucs overall performance has been a complete disappointment as the team has lost five out of the six games played during the 2014 preseason and the first two games of regular season to the Panthers and the Rams.
Check out this video on the latest NFL action on the Bucs end:http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000395138/Week-2-Rams-vs-Buccaneers-highlights
The following are some predictions and betting odds preview for Week 3 game on Thursday Night:
- While the Falcons enter the contest at 1-1, the Buccaneers are still searching for their first win of the 2014 season.
- While the Falcons have their issues, they’ve had a better start to the year than the Buccaneers. Tampa Bay is one of seven winless NFL teams
- Through two games, quarterback Matt Ryan leads the NFL’s top passing offense and the No.2 total offense, in terms of yardage. Ryan has thrown for 679 yards, 204 of which have gone to team-leading wide receiver Julio Jones
- The Buccaneers were without one of their best players on Sunday, as Doug Martin was forced to miss the game with a knee injury
- Career backup Josh McCown hasn’t done anything to improve the team’s passing game. With him at the helm, the Buccaneers rank second-to-last with 168.5 passing yards per game.
Predicted Score: Atlanta 30, Tampa Bay 16 source: http://www.ibtimes.com/
The most recent betting odds on the Thursday night game stand at:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6.5 44.5o
Atlanta Falcons -6.5 44.5u
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head offshore contact center solution is fully equipped with top-class technology and a highly secure betting environment. We ensure the best betting experience for bookmakers and their players while providing top customer care and the sharpest betting lines. So don’t wait any longer, become part of the winning team and join our pay per head service today!
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688