BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head wagering specialists are very dedicated with their work and they constantly monitor all betting activity even cross checking betting account similarities for possible scams or unacceptable doings.
Here is a quick NFL trivia to test your skills:
- 1.As of Superbowl XLIV (Feb 2010), what 4 NFL teams have never played in a Superbowl?
- In what year did the NFL adopt the sudden-death overtime period?
- 1954 B. 1964 C. 1974 D. 1984
- Who was the first NFl quarterback to pass for 4000 yards in a season?
- What is the standard width between goal posts?
- Who holds the record for most pass completions for his rookie season?
- Which team won 3 Superbowls in the 1990’s?
- Who holds the record for most career fumbles?
- What NFL team has spent the longest time in the city of its founding?
- In 1985, the NFL adopted this limited method for coaches to “challenge” on field calls of play?
- Which 2 teams played in the first televised game on October 22, 1939?
At BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head online solution we provide a real and professional choice to bookmakers looking to expand their betting business. We guarantee solid connectivity, highly secure betting environments and the best betting experience. Don´t hesitate to contact us today for more details on how to get your pay per head account set up!
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688