As the 2014-15 NFL regular season action moves forward, top performances start to become more visible for example; some rookies, like: Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater and Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles, just started taking on bigger roles in Week 4.
Others, like Baltimore Ravens linebacker C.J. Mosley and Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin, have been crucial players for their teams throughout the season’s first quadrant.
The players who have consistently performed at a high level through their first three or four games receive the most credit and they are:
- Baltimore Ravens linebacker C.J. Mosley who posted an exceptional performance against the Carolina Panthers. After recording 11 total tackles and two passes defensed in Week 4, Mosley received a very high overall rating for the week of 7.1 from Pro Football.
- Against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, Teddy Bridgewater became the first rookie quarterback to win a game this season, and just the fourth signal-caller since 1980 to be victorious and throw for more than 300 yards in his NFL debut.
- Terrance West leads all rookie running backs thus far with 68 rushing yards per game, while Isaiah Crowell ranks second with 47 per game and Jeremy Hill sits third with an average of 44.
- Kelvin Benjamin has been targeted far more than any other rookie receiver so far this season, but he has made those targets count.
- A big wideout with evident big-play ability, Benjamin had another productive performance on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens, in which he caught five receptions for 76 yards, including one for a 28-yard touchdown. source: bleachreport.com
TOP 5 RANKING
BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head wagering specialists are very dedicated with their work and they constantly monitor all betting activity even cross checking betting account similarities for possible scams or unacceptable doings. Our bookmakers are provided with the right tools to get your business started within minutes by just opening a pay per head account.
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688