The Best Pay Per Head – Try the Original For 7 Days Completely Free Starting at only $5 per head Click here now or call 1-888-978-0688
source: ESPN Football
The 2014-15 NFL regular season is just around the corner and there are quite a few NFL players that have made a breakthrough and now are in the spotlight of what the new season will bring along.
As we all know all NFL teams are made of a players roster who hold different positions, but there is one that is key to the team´s performance and that is the quarterback position. Quarterbacks are the backbone of any professional football team; these guys have the vision of the next play and how their teammates should move, attack and defend themselves.
The following is a quick list of the top 10 quarterbacks for the upcoming 2014-15 season:
1. Peyton Manning, Broncos (Bye week: 4) The Broncos lost Eric Decker and Knowshown Moreno but added Emmanuel Sanders. With Peyton at the helm, though, none of that really matters.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints (6) Brees gets the slight nod over Rodgers for his consistency. The ageless QB has thrown for over 5,000 yards in three consecutive seasons and averaged more than 20 fantasy points in five of the last six seasons.
3. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers (9) If Green Bay stays healthy, Rodgers could outproduce Brees. After missing seven games in 2013, the 30-year-old will take the field with a chip on his shoulder and both Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb at his disposal. Look out.
4. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions (9) New offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi should return the Lions to their pass-happy ways. That means plenty of fun for Stafford, who has plenty of weapons in Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate and Reggie Bush, to name a few.
5. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles (7) Foles’ days of flying under the radar are over. Chip Kelly’s offense compiled nearly 420 yards per game in 2013, and that will continue with Foles secured as the starter. An added bonus: Foles rushed for 221 yards and three touchdowns in just 10 games last season.
6. Tom Brady, New England Patriots (10) If Brady’s offensive weapons stay healthy (we’re looking at you, Gronk), he could be higher on this list. Brady managed to finish in the top 15 in QB fantasy points in 2013 with virtually no one to throw to. Expect his numbers to rise.
7. Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons (9) Like Brady, Ryan suffered from a lack of targets in 2013. Roddy White and Julio Jones are back at full speed this season, though, and the last time Matty Ice had both wideouts at his disposal, he put up almost 20 fantasy points per game.
8. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers (12) Newton finished fourth in the NFL in fantasy points in 2013, but he lost his top three passing targets in free agency this offseason. Newton still is the most productive runner among NFL QBs, though, and we don’t expect that to change in 2014.
9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts (10) Luck quickly is becoming an elite NFL quarterback, but for as far as fantasy goes, his passing output just isn’t enough to rank him any higher. Still, the 24-year-old’s rushing prowess (nine TDs in two seasons) is a huge plus, and if he continues to develop in the passing game, he could put up huge numbers.
10. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins (10) RGIII is back. After a trying season in 2013, Griffin has a new weapon (DeSean Jackson), a new head coach (Jay Gruden) and a new offensive coordinator (Sean McVay). If he can stay healthy, he could surpass his rookie year numbers.
Moving forward, there has also been other players in different key positions that have dazzled the NFL franchises and football enthusiasts with their incredible skills and amazing performances. These players are:
- Montee Ball, RB – Denver Broncos
- Dee Milliner, CB – New York Jets
- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR – Minnesota Vikings
- Jamie Collins, LB – New England Patriots
- Dennis Pitta, TE – Baltimore Ravens
- Kenny Vaccaro, S – New Orleans Saints
- Emmanuel Sanders, WR – Denver Broncos
- Barkevious Mingo, LB – Cleveland Browns
- Geno Smith, QB – New York Jets
- Jadeveon Clowney, DE – Houston Texans
Brought to you by BettorsNet.com® Pay per Head online solution bookmakers find the right place to grow their betting business for as low as $5 per players. Let us show you how a professional and reliable pay per head solution really works. Make sure to contact us today to find out more details on how to get started and ask for the our FREE TRIAL now!!
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688