BettorsNet.com® Price per Head delivers this interesting Wimbledon Trivia today as WEEK 2 starts at the All Lawn England Club:
1. What year were the ladies´singles and men’s doubles added to the tournament?
2. What year was the actual silver cup awarded to the men´s single winner?
3. What is the name of the female British player who won the tournament in 1977?
4. What year did the tournament at Wimbledon became part of the Open Era?
5. What is the capacity of Centre Court, Court No. 1 and Court No.2 at the All Lawn England Club?
6. Who are the only two unseeded players to win the tournament in Wimbledon´s history?
7. When was the retractable roof installed at Centre Court ?
8. Who is the youngest male champion at Wimbledon?
9. What is the highest ever recorded attendance at Wimbledon?
10. What year did Bjorn Borg won his first Wimbledon title?
BettorsNet.com® Price per Head services is the right per head solution for online agents. Make sure to get in touch with us today for more information on how to set up your per head account.
Begin your Free 7-day Trial call toll-free now 888-978-0688