Spring 2013 Baseball Training
The spring-training games are currently on their way in several locations around the United States.
The city of Phoenix, Arizona is host to 15 baseball teams which will be staged there for the weeks to come. While in sunny Florida other 15 Major League Baseball teams have started their training camp also known as the Florida’s Grapefruit League.
Furthermore, here is a list of more MLB teams and their training sites:
- The Chicago White Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers train at Camelback Ranch in Glendale
- The Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians at Goodyear Ballpark
- The Chicago Cubs at HoHoKam Park
- The Milwaukee Brewers at Maryvale Baseball Park
- Oakland Athletics at Phoenix Municipal Stadium
- The San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners at Peoria Stadium
- The San Francisco Giants at Scottsdale Stadium
- The Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers at Surprise Stadium
- The Arizona Diamondbacks at Tempe Diablo Stadium
On a high note, the Toronto Blue Jays are looking for a new training home as their lease with Florida Auto Exchange Stadium will be expiring in 2017.
Momentarily, the Blue Jays will conduct their sessions at main site, but the tension is growing as there are very few possibilities in the near future.
BettorsNet.com® Price per Head services offers many different sporting events, around the clock customer and technical support, horse betting action, virtual casino, the latest technology trends and mobile betting platforms.