NCAA College Football Mountain West Conference
The MWC or Mountain West Conference was first established in 1999 for the West region of the United States. Its headquarters are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and as of 2013 it has a total of 11 members plus one associate.
The MWC current members are:
- United States Air Force Academy (Air Force) Falcons
- Boise State University Broncos
- Colorado State University Rams
- California State University, Fresno Bulldogs
- University of Nevada, Reno Wolf Pack
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Rebels
- University of New Mexico Lobos
- San Diego State University Aztecs
- University of Wyoming Cowboys
- University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Rainbow Warriors
- San Jose State University Spartans
- Utah State University Aggies
Some of the most interesting Mountain 12 team facts we can mention that as of this year the MWC will divide itself into two separate divisions of 6 members each (football only). On a yearly basis each football team will play 5 divisional games and 3 cross-divisional contests.
There are some very fierce rivalries in the MWC conference for example: Air Force and Colorado State – Air Force leads 27-19-1, Fresno State and San Diego State – San Diego State leads 27-21-4, and Hawaii and Air Force – Air Force leads 12-6-1.
San Diego State is the MWC with the most National championships a total of 3 from 1966-1968, followed by Boise State with 2 titles one in 1958 (NJCAA) and the other one in 1980 (NCAA Division I-AA).
The following are some Mountain 12 Conference betting odds Mountain 12 Conference betting odds for the upcoming season:
New Mexico +300
Colorado State +450
San Diego State +575
Fresno State +7500
Wolfpack at +15,000
Air Force odds at +5500
BettorsNet.com® Pay Per Head is the most professional and reliable offshore service available online and over the telephone to sports betting agents. Give us a call today to get your per head account set up within minutes. Attend the Mountain West Conference and gain all the insights to grow your pay per head sportsbook this NCAA season.